Continuum Security are once again proud sponsors of the OWASP AppSec USA conference taking place in San Jose, California on the 8-12th October.
Here’s a little about this year’s event:
“The premier application security conference for developers and security experts. AppSec USA provides attendees with insight into leading speakers for application security and cyber security, training sessions on various applications, networking, connections and exposure to the best practices in cybersecurity.“
The Continuum Security team will be in attendance on the 11-12th October to discuss all your threat modeling and DevSecOps needs.
Schedule a meeting with us and be the first to take a tour of the biggest ever release of our IriusRisk platform (2.0), packed with powerful new features to bring threat modeling and risk management to your organisation throughout the SDLC in an automated, fast, practical, integrated and scalable fashion.
Some of the new features include:
- Complete automation of the threat modeling process via our API.
- Comprehensive business intelligence reporting capabilities.
- Enhanced diagramming.
- User Interface enhancements.
- Threat model questionnaires applicable to developers and operations / system architects.
- Proxy friendly.
- ISO27002 and NIST 800-53 standards.
- OWASP ASVS standard reworked and updated.
We look forward to meeting you!