- The diagram UI preference style is now saved for each product.
- We have created a New Rule Action “Create component into trust zone” for every main module.
- You can now execute the Main Rule Session in the diagram.
- Creation of new condition to check if a dataflow crosses a trust zone.
We have also updated the knowledge-base content which includes new and updated standards, risk patterns and components, including:
- OWASP Mobile Top 10 standard (https://owasp.org/www-project-mobile-top-10/).
- OWASP Docker Top10 standard (https://owasp.org/www-project-docker-top-10/).
- New risk-pattern (GENERIC-SERVICE:AVAILABILITY) for (D)DoS attacks in CS-Default library.
- MQTT broker (IoT Security Compliance Framework library).
- MQTT client (IoT Security Compliance Framework library).
- “Out of Scope” component with no security content (CS-Default library).
Thanks to the embedded draw.io diagram editor with additional custom shapes that are mapped to IriusRisk component definitions, IriusRisk delivers true best-in-class architectural diagramming.
Furthermore, external diagrams can be imported and even copied and pasted from Lucidcharts.
This release also includes several bug and cumulative hot fixes, refactored components and minor changes.
Full details can be found in the release notes.
If you would like to see a full demo of IriusRisk you can download our Secure Design Webinar for free, or alternatively, if you would like to talk to our team for a custom demo of IriusRisk get in touch.